Because of the proven competence of our graduates, area employers are in frequent communication with the school’s Placement Office.
Our placement office maintains complete records of available positions and graduate’s qualifications.
All students seeking placement must submit a resume to the Placement Office during their final quarter prior to graduation. When possible, The Placement Office will arrange interviews for students seeking assistance in job placement.
The services of the Placement Office are available to graduates of all programs. Whereas no reputable school guarantees a job to any student, special effort is made to place each graduate in the position for which he is best qualified.
Placement services are available at no additional cost to Delta College of Arts & Technology, Inc. graduates and include the following services:
- Help in preparing a resume, typing services (limited), and copies as required (within reasonable amounts),
- Help in preparing and arranging the portfolio for presentation at job interviews,
- Advice on preparing for the interview; grooming, interview techniques, etc.,
- Current job openings and potential employer lists,
- Reference materials in the library are available to students regarding job markets, interviewing, preparing the portfolio and preparing a resume
- Referrals through notices of job openings (written and verbal) communicated to the College office.
- Sending resume’s via fax (with graduate’s permission) to potential employers with advertised vacancies.
Student Portal Transcript Request Join The Alumni Group